ASUS has officially announced and launch the new lineup for its flagship Republic of Gamers (ROG) series, this time taking Gaming to a whole to a whole new consideration level in India on 20th April. Dosed with the Quad core 6th Gen Intel core i7 processor (Skylake) and NVIDIA GeForce GTX™ 900 series graphics chips, ASUS proudly unveils 6 next gen devices that concentrate mainly on the gaming aspect that comprise of two gaming grade desktops with refined aesthetics and four high performance notebooks. Assuring the event of a lasting and uninterrupted gaming experience, the latest models efficiently counter the issue of quick heating with variants of cooling technology. The launches that took place are as follows:
- High-performance gaming laptop ROG G752VY
- High-end gaming desktops G20 & GT51
- Unveils GL552VW and G551VW mainstream laptops
- The ultraportable and slim ROG G501VW
Elaborating further on the launch and the gaming industry, Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said,
Gaming technology is always evolving as a gaming enthusiast is always looking for upgrading or enhancing their systems. Today, along with high performance and graphics, gamers also want their machines to be portable and light-weight. With our new ROG series launch, we have tried our best to cater to the demands of all the gaming segments i.e. from entry and mainstream levels to professional gaming. It has always been our endeavor to provide the best gaming experience to the users and ultimately help the gaming industry in India to thrive.
Now let us refer to each of the launched products along with some detailed information.
Asus ROG GT51
- This computer is the winner of a 2016 CES Innovation Award in the Gaming and Virtual Reality category.
- This beast is powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700K processor and supports up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X (2-way SLI) for the
performance to run games across three 4K monitors. It is actually a huge load of things it can manage.
- The ROG Turbo Gear lets users maximize GT51’s full overclocking potential with just one click, while the ASUS’s exclusive Aegis II application helps with the monitor system parameters.
- That USB 3.1 Type-C port on its front panel provides data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps and is able to quick-charge mobile devices.
- It aslo features the exclusive ROG Band to let users activate Shadow Drive — a hidden hard drive space — or overclock it as well.
- It has an internal cooling system with a dedicated air tunnel that we spoke about earlier that takes advantage of natural convection to ensure efficient heat management during the hardcore gaming sessions that might take place.
- It then has an aggressively designed ATX chassis with an Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper finish, a transparent side window, and those stunning customizable lighting effects that showcase up to 8 million colors which can further be configured even from the software point of view.
- Price starting at INR 3,25,900.
Asus ROG G20CB
- It is a powerful, compact, console-sized 9.5-liter gaming desktop with refined aesthetics.
- Built in 2.5” and 3.5” slots for SSDs and HDDs.
- Supports the latest M.2 PCIe Gen 3×4 SSD gives you data access speed of up to 2Gbits/s, i.e, four times faster than SATA SSDs. That too, with up to an NVidia GTX 980.
- It is suited for surround displays or for 2K or 4K monitors.
- Includes exclusive ASUS ROG Aegis II software with GameAlive for instant gameplay recording, editing, and streaming, and GameFirst III for network traffic management.
- Price starting at INR 1,22,990.
Asus ROG G752VY
- This thing showcases the evolution of the brand, with a revolutionary design finished in a new Armor
Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme.
- With Windows 10, a 6th-generation Intel® Skylake Core™ i7 processor, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, and the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 980m graphics, ROG G752 delivers some really exceptional gaming performance to its users.
- It even features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber for increased cooling performance.
- A back-lit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise command and control in battle.
- Price starting at INR 1,75,900.
Asus ROG G501VW
- This beast is as slim as 20.6mm and as lightweight as 2.06kg.
- Has a great metallic design to its outside.
- Comes packed in with NVidia GTX960M.
- This ultraportable device is infused with ROG DNA, with up to 4K/UHD visuals and the upgraded Hyper Cool technology.
- Immersing its players in the gaming world through its 4K IPS panel with 178-degree of viewing angles, ASUS SonicMaster and ROG AudioWizard enhanced audio complements the experience.
- Under the hood, apart from the NVidia GTX 960M graphics, it carries a blazing fast 4GB GDDR5
graphics memory, 16GB ultrafast DDR4 system memory and up to a next gen 512GB PCIe Gen 3×4 SSD giving you speeds up to 2Gbits/s.
- Price starting at INR 95,490.
Asus ROG G551VW
- It is a High-performance gaming laptop with enthusiast grade graphics.
- It packs within a silent cooling system.
- It engrosses players in the game through its 4K IPS panel with 178-degree viewing angles, complemented by ASUS SonicMaster and ROG AudioWizard enhanced audio.
- Its super efficient thermal management system works silently in the background to give you uninterrupted hardcore gaming sessions.
- This is power packed with the NVidia GTX 960M graphics with blazing fast 4GB and this time the GDDR5 graphics memory.
- Packs in 16GB ultrafast system memory, a 1TB of storage alongside the 128 GB SSD.
- With its highly advanced hardware and gamer centric features the G551 takes care of all your gaming needs on the move.
- Price starting at INR 1,00,490.
Asus ROG GL552VW
- This is targeted for the users who desire powerful notebooks with high performance gaming grade hardware in a stylish and compact packaging.
- Following the ROG design theme, the design of ROG GL552VW is inspired by the F22 Stealth fighter aircraft.
- Apart from all new metallic design with a backlit ROG logo that goes in line with the Republic of Gamers theme, the interior is also something that has also been upgraded to a new level.
- The device is power packed with Quad core 6th Gen intel core i7 processor (Skylake), NVidia GTX 960M graphics with blazing fast 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory, 16GB ultrafast system memory, a TB of storage along with 128 GB SSD. Not leaving behind any flaws in terms of its performance.
- Price starting at INR 82,490.